Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Shopping Spree mega post!

So I told you all that I went on a shopping spree a little bit ago. Here are..most of the things I got! I'm still planning on taking pics of the outfits actually on, because of course they are cuter that way! =P So I went to a few different places as you can see. I was looking for good deals which I did find a bunch! Unfortunately a couple of the things I got were a little pricey-like the pants and button-up tops. But they are really cute, so worth it! =)














Here are a couple pairs of pants I got. Both from Express. 

I love the button-detailing sailor look of the navy pants. And the gray pants are just simple/classy cute.

 I got a plain black button-up which I can wear with the gray pants (can also wear them with a number of other items) And the blue shirt is really cute with the navy pants and with black pants.


I love these tops! They have this cute hole in the top that I love! These are from Love Culture.




I got 5 different colors of leggings! Black, gray, navy, brown and white! They are really comfy-were less than $6 bucks at Love Culture.
Shirt dresses! These are perfect for the office (depending on how fancy your office is) Buuut I wear them with leggings and a belt and it's super cute. =)





















I got a bunch of different belts! (to wear with my shirt dresses!)
















Booties! I got these for about $20!









Okay how cute are these wedges?! I found them for $6! Not $16...no no $6! =)













































I will try to get pictures up soon of me wearing the outfits!
<3 Angela Marie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My God! So many amazing things!!!!
I'm totally drooling over those shirt dresses and the bow belt!!

xxx
Vikki

http://stylometre.blogspot.com

Angela@MyTastyLiving said...

Thanks Vikki! They are really comfortable which is a plus! =)

Anna said...

shopping spreeeeeee =)

xx

oomph. said...

great buys! looks like you had fun.

www.rockoomph.blogspot.com

Post a Comment