Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes 2011

Below are a few of my favorite looks from the Golden Globes 2011. If you don't already know my favorite colors are green and pink. Catherine Zeta-Jones wore a stunning forest green strapless Monique Lhuillier ballgown, Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry and Ferragamo shoes and clutch.(which are not pictured) I love the color and texture/style of this dress, she looks great!
Dress number two is my other favorite color (pink) in a light shade. Lea Michele is wearing a rose-colored one shoulder Oscar de la Renta gown with ruffled details, accessorized with Christian Louboutin heels and Lorraine Schwartz platinum jewelry. This dress is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I had i! (And had somewhere to wear it!) =)
I also love navy =) I have soo many navy clothes. Anyways! Eva Longoria is wearing a navy Zac Posen dress with a dramatic cut-out back, Sergio Rossi clutch and Neil Lane diamonds. I love the mermaid style!
<3 Angela Marie

1 comment:

LizAnn said...

Beautiful dresses! Great picks for this blog!

LizAnn
VPV Intern
http://www.shopVPV.com

Post a Comment