Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

White & Pink

Lulus.com has some really cute white and pink things right now. The dress below has some cake layers that I like, the pink band around the waist adds just the right girlie touch. This dress is a little more than I would spend @ $82.00 but it might be worth it for a special occasion, like Valentines day. =) 
You can find this dress here
This blush pink dress below is $40 at lulus I loove the blush color!
I really like this terrace white dress below, it would be super cute for Spring or Summer. You can find it here for $61.00
This one shoulder floral pink dress below I think is really pretty, I really like the floral detail. It's $53.00 at lulus
I think this ivory top would be really cute for Spring time too. It's $35.00 and you can find it here
Again, I love the blush color of this top below, this one would be cute with some jean shorts or some nice pants. You can see it at this link and It's $54.00
These Bamboo White Canvas and Cork Wedge Heels are suuper cute, I would like to get them but I just bought some new white wedges. =) They are $33.00 at lulus

I love these Nude Patent and Chiffon Slingback Heels below, they're $36.00 at lulus

<3 Angela Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment